Sunday, August 2, 2009

The Worst Kind Of Customer.

I have set a goal of launching the website for The Gestalt of Sales for August 15th. I trust that you will take the time to review it and offer your suggestions for improvement.

You see, I've always believed that the worst kind of Customer is not the one who does not buy from you but the one who does not tell you why they won't buy from you. I believe that the most damaging Customer is the one who, behind a gesture of well intentioned politness, does not want to hurt your feelings and tell you how you could be better and how to improve your business. Please, do not be a bad Customer.

Now, I realize that most of you are not in the market for my map, my consulting or my training. It does not matter. It only means that you are an uninterested party, in the sense that you are not affected, positively or detrimentally, by the effect of the website. You will, however, have the satisfaction that your input was considered valuable, useful and well received.

That is why, I ask you, the anonimous or familiar visitor to www.gestaltofsales.com to give your candid opinion. It will take you a couple of minutes to write me a note.

I can reciprocate in kind! (an attempt at humor!).

I will also accept, gladly, your comments to the concept of The Worst kind Of Customer.

Sincerely,

Fernando

P.D.: Customer with a capital "C" will be the standard of this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment